Take that trip. Finish that project. Get the promotion. Tell ___ how you really feel.
|Image by starline on Freepik
Whatever it is, its probably not your first resolution, but every year gets you closer to...your last.
Here is an easy one- make sure your house is in order. A couple points of advice that folks of all asset levels and life dynamics can use, this year, and every year
1. Take an inventory of your stuff. Write it down.
2. Figure out who you want to get your stuff if you were no longer around.
3. Find the simplest way to accomplish 1 and 2 above.
4. Talk to whomever you want to handle your business.
5. If you're not a lawyer, pay someone to help you with #3.
That's it. The pay part seems self serving, but its really just get good advice. Pay doesn't have to be a lot, but the free options out there end up hurting more than helping. You can change your own oil, sure. But you'll likely get dirty, waste a bunch of time, and there is a decent chance you will mess things up. Just pay for someone who knows how to do, and have the peace of mind its done right.